Thursday 13 October 2016

He struck an unbeaten century for India A against Kenya at Nairobi later that year

He is a right-handed middle-order batsman, who occasionally keeps the wicket, and a right-arm off break bowler. He captained the India Under-19 team at the 2004 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup and was expected to break into the senior team. Prolific run-scoring at age group levels saw him getting elevated to the senior team squad of Hyderabad.
_

Josefina:
Since guys are typically the ones doing this, what happens when a girl does it?
(12 October 2016)

Josefina:
Meaning being a little emotionless, leaving right after sex, not trying to make personal conversation, not being clingy by any means, not texting a couple days after having sex... things in that nature.
(12 October 2016)

Josefina:
What do guys think when a girl acts like a guy while dating?
(12 October 2016)

Camila:
You think she'll say yes?
(12 October 2016)

Camila:
I'm 15 I'm overweight and I like this like skin mami, she's slim and beautiful, and idk I think she might like me. but I don't want to go up to her and have her reject me...
(12 October 2016)

Shaunna:
Is she pregnant HELP?
(12 October 2016)

Shaunna:
BTW I even urinated hours before we had sex so shouldnt any extra semen that might have stayed inside me also have been flushed when i pissed?
(12 October 2016)

Rosario:
Thoughts on the name Dawson?
(12 October 2016)

Rosario:
What kind of kid do you picture?
(12 October 2016)

Aimee:
Fell out of love.. advice?
(12 October 2016)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home