Thursday 13 October 2016

I love seeing what everyone does with their entries

All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.
_

Lenita:
Should I do something nice for my insecure friend?
(12 October 2016)

Lenita:
Anyways, I get along with her, but I was thinking of making her food and writing her like a nice card or something like that.
(12 October 2016)

Lenita:
I bought her coffee one time and only because I thought it would be a nice gesture.
(12 October 2016)

Lenita:
I saw her crying one day, because she fought with her boyfriend (she's 24 and her bf is 38 and I'm 22). I listened to what she had to say and I ended up hugging her and allowed her to cry on my shoulder.
(12 October 2016)

Lenita:
She has a boyfriend, though, but she always tells me that he makes her feel bad and worthless.
(12 October 2016)

Lenita:
She teases me to the point that I end up flustering and when I tease her, she ends up smiling and blushing a little.
(12 October 2016)

Lenita:
She and I tease each other a lot.
(12 October 2016)

Lenita:
I have this friend, who I work with, that is really insecure.
(12 October 2016)

Marshall:
Will I ever find love :(?
(12 October 2016)

Marshall:
I'm 17 almost 18 and in college.
(12 October 2016)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home