Thursday 13 October 2016

Instructions for making the scones conventionally are included in the blog post too

The liquid content along with the other ingredients usually all go into the jug to be mixed at exactly the same time. Add the Self Raising Flour, baking powder, cream of tartar, pinch of salt and cubed butter to a large mixing bowl. Stir in the caster sugar.and sultanas.
_

Sherilyn:
Me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom a couple of days ago.
(12 October 2016)

Francina:
Why do older women like me so much?
(12 October 2016)

Francina:
I'm flattered that some find me attractive, but they are always married or are in a relationship.
(12 October 2016)

Francina:
I attract young girls too, like 18-19, but they're young and immature.
(12 October 2016)

Francina:
If they do like me, they are keeping quiet about it or playing hard to get.
(12 October 2016)

Francina:
I don't know what it is about me, but I attract a lot of older married women, anywhere from 5-20 years older, but girls my age don't seem to like me.
(12 October 2016)

Angelica:
Idk what to do and i'm worried she's gonna think I don't like her.
(12 October 2016)

Angelica:
Also, she just will ingnore me and not open up my snaps until I snap her like 3 more times.
(12 October 2016)

Angelica:
She puckers her lips a lot (like she's kissing), sometimes sticks her tongue out and might just smile.
(12 October 2016)

Angelica:
Theres this girl I've been snapchatting a couple of times a week.
(12 October 2016)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home