Thursday 13 October 2016

Those were definitely some of the worst years of my life

For me, those were the years when I felt out of place, like I didn't belong. Just ask any of my classmates how many times I was picked next to last to join their team during phys. ed. And then there was that one time at that birthday party when a boy asked me to slow dance and I felt flattered.
_

Cheryl:
Does it make the person spolied since he feels left out and wants to experience it too?
(12 October 2016)

Cheryl:
Why are they contracticing themselves?
(12 October 2016)

Cheryl:
Because their parents thought they were too old for birthday parties and doing something on their birthday at 8. Yet this person has a 23 year old cousin, her parents throw her birthday parties every year and have since she(23 year old) was a 1 year old.
(12 October 2016)

Cheryl:
Someone is 17, and they have not had a birthday party or even got to celebrate their birthday since they were 8 years old.
(12 October 2016)

Angie:
She took it the wrong way and holds a grudge on me... but that was ages ago it's in the past... sometimes she says compliments to me but suddenly starts to insult me...
(12 October 2016)

Angie:
We used to be friends until I became suicidal and left her because I didn't want her to get involved with my problems.
(12 October 2016)

Domenica:
Reporting a sex offender?? Help!?
(12 October 2016)

Domenica:
I m torn because I worry that he won t stop without legal force, but also I don t want to interfere heavily in their family relationship.
(12 October 2016)

Domenica:
My ultimate question is: should I report him as a sex offender?
(12 October 2016)

Domenica:
He is also concerning in the fact he seems to prey on my girlfriend s teenage friends.
(12 October 2016)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home