Thursday 13 October 2016

This post is a guide for customers who prefer to be called

Whether you need a 60 foot pylon or small lobby sign, we can handle it. Wait I forgot snail mail and fax. The best way to know any customers communication preference is to ask them as part of first contact. We called previous customers, sweepstakes entry cards, direct mail responses, and made cold calls.
_

Krishna:
But if she cares at all, that needs to be exploited and used.
(12 October 2016)

Krishna:
She seems very affectionate with my siblings, and perhaps I don't fit the bill.
(12 October 2016)

Krishna:
I want to take a chance and use her caring side against her if there is any.
(12 October 2016)

Krishna:
If she in reality actually cares about me, then she is sending mix signals and causing me to believe that she despises me.
(12 October 2016)

Krishna:
I'm stuck with her though, and if there is a tiny chance that maybe she doesn't hate me as much as I hate her, I want to try to explore it and use it against her.
(12 October 2016)

Krishna:
I mean... put me out of the equation because I truly hate her with a passion.
(12 October 2016)

Krishna:
It's quite sad actually and when I try to get help, people believe that she genuinely does love me.
(12 October 2016)

Yong:
Things had been going well, i think something in his personal life may have been affecting him.
(12 October 2016)

Kayla:
Besides there being someone else, what could be the reason he broke up with me out of the blue after 6 months?
(12 October 2016)

Kayla:
I asked him why he didn't tell me until now and he said he didn't realize it.
(12 October 2016)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home