Wednesday 12 October 2016

A lot of diet related things that we do share with you

They host both triathlon and duathlon events in Central Gauteng, and also have some more exciting events on the horizon. As 32Gi, it is great to be a partner with their well respected events. But triathlon we sticking with that sort of theme triathlon today.
_

Lisa:
Still a C but they are how can i put it, squishier. (If thats even a word) I can tell he still enjoys them but I know they are not as firm and perky.
(12 October 2016)

Lisa:
I can't help but notice how different they are now that I am pregnant with our 3rd.
(12 October 2016)

Lisa:
My husband has always loooved them and he would express it.
(12 October 2016)

Lisa:
So, before we had our 1st baby I was a c cup pushing it to a D.
(12 October 2016)

Leone:
I was hanging out with my friend and his older brother (24) offered to give me an enema... is that like a kink gay sex thing?
(12 October 2016)

Leone:
Slim chance he was joking but I doubt it.
(12 October 2016)

Leone:
Like why would a (24) year old guy want give a flush to another 20 year old guy just out of the blue.
(12 October 2016)

Leone:
I'm 20 and I just have never been offered something like that, I went number 2 at there house and he kept insisting I get one.
(12 October 2016)

Lizzette:
Men and doing more in the marriage I m I the only one that feels this way?
(12 October 2016)

Lizzette:
At home I end up doing ninty percent of the cleaning and cooking plus I take care of all the vehicles, yard, household maintainence, and finances by myself and I take care of our child just as much of not more then she does.
(12 October 2016)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home