Wednesday 12 October 2016

We must take revenge at proper time and cut the root of terrorism

Aaj bhale tumne 20 maare ho kaal tumhare 100 marege, aaj bhale pura bharat aasu mai duba ho kaal vo gaarv hoga unn sahidi par. Our Govt. has to react now or never. I bet modi never dare to attack on pak soil. India needs to get back stronger and harder openly.
_

Blake:
Would i be wrong to leave it all? Leave everything behind and do what i want?
(12 October 2016)

Blake:
Should i just take a leap of faith and go to Alaska with 2500 dollars, and pursue my fishing dreams.
(12 October 2016)

Blake:
I love my family and i like being with them.
(12 October 2016)

Blake:
I love my girlfriend but seems like she is too busy for me.
(12 October 2016)

Blake:
Im failing college, trying my absolute best.
(12 October 2016)

Blake:
I been working for th same job and the bussiness is failing.
(12 October 2016)

Blake:
I feel like i been stuck in one position.
(12 October 2016)

Melany:
Can a girlfriend call a public school to talk to her boyfriend?
(12 October 2016)

Melany:
I just need to know if I can call the school because he goes to a different school, without them calling his mom and telling them his son got a random phone call.
(12 October 2016)

Melany:
Basically my boyfriend's mom is keeping us from talking and no I didn't do anything wrong to her.
(12 October 2016)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home