Thursday 13 October 2016

Yet neither one received a mention in this bizarre piece of Trumpwellian subterfuge

Kurt Hochenauer, the author and creator of Okie Funk, is an English professor at the University of Central Oklahoma. To get your free copy of the book, simply download below the version of your choice. So Clinton not only won the debate, she trounced Trump.
_

Inger:
Do you think she likes me, and what do I do now?
(12 October 2016)

Inger:
The other time is at football games but it's sometimes hard to talk to her since we are each with our own friends.
(12 October 2016)

Inger:
The only time we do see each other is when we pass by each other in the hallway and she smiles and says hi.
(12 October 2016)

Inger:
I'm a sophomore in high school and there is a girl I really like (also a sophomore). We rarely ever see each other at school which makes it hard to get to know her really well.
(12 October 2016)

Era:
My boyfriends grandmother is becoming a monster?
(12 October 2016)

Era:
He always has to do everything or else it doesn't get done.
(12 October 2016)

Era:
And not to mention she treats him like crap.
(12 October 2016)

Era:
She loves her darling granddaughter who's like three quarters black compared to her grandson (my boyfriend) who's exactly half black.
(12 October 2016)

Era:
She gets along with people of color which I don't have a problem with, but she thinks that she's one of them.
(12 October 2016)

Era:
This isn't the first time that this has happened when I wasn't around she called me names in front of my boyfriend that I wouldn't like to repeat those.
(12 October 2016)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home