Thursday 13 October 2016

This Hennessy case study is aimed at visually answering that question

We had a drive, the knowledge and the necessary tools to develop and manufacture the product they designed. A 3 liter reservoir, with an ice tube and a drink stirrer was designed to be filled with soft drink. We have crafted drink dispensers for major breweries, beverage companies, bars and hotels spread across 40 countries.
_

Verline:
The only slow thing about it is that we dont have the title.
(12 October 2016)

Verline:
He usually dismisses it and says we will talk about it later, or he has mentioned that he wants to take things slow.
(12 October 2016)

Verline:
We have discussed being official (always brought up by me) and the conversation does not go anywhere.
(12 October 2016)

Verline:
I have been exclusively seeing this guy for about 2 months.
(12 October 2016)

Pasty:
Why do people always like to steal my cell phone!?
(12 October 2016)

Pasty:
It's always a guy who does this, and I have to chase them for it and it gets me annoyed and irratated, why do they do this?
(12 October 2016)

Willa:
How to get rid of a bad habit?
(12 October 2016)

Willa:
I'm recently going out with this guy and I have a really dirty habit... I don't want to accidentally do it in front of him or something, how do I stop?
(12 October 2016)

Loris:
The reason I'm big is because I played football in high school and college and developed a lot of muscle working on the farm as a teenager.
(12 October 2016)

Earleen:
Is dating only white men racist?
(12 October 2016)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home