Thursday 13 October 2016

All you have to do is trust God and do what His Word says to do

Your obedience will glorify God and bring a haul of blessings into your life. Trust means not needing to know the whys and the whens in order to be at peace. In order to stay on God's track for your life, you must keep focused and trust Him to be your guide.
_

Angle:
What should I do with this girl that might like me?
(12 October 2016)

Angle:
I'd like to do it in the way that she will have to make the first big move (like a random kiss or something) And if you don't really think she likes me, could I have advice on how to get a hot social older girl to like me.
(12 October 2016)

Angle:
If so, how could I start making moves on her.
(12 October 2016)

Angle:
She's a little out of my league as far as attractiveness goes and she a very social person unlike me.
(12 October 2016)

Angle:
I also noticed that every time we talk she always looks me right in the eyes (I've been told by many people that I have really good bright eyes) It might seem like she could like me but I don't understand why she would.
(12 October 2016)

Angle:
She even asked me if I wanted to watch the school basketball game with her during this month.
(12 October 2016)

Angle:
She talks to me a lot and even gave me a nickname.
(12 October 2016)

Angle:
I've only known her for a month.
(12 October 2016)

Angle:
I'm in 10th grade and this girl is in 11th.
(12 October 2016)

Cassey:
How to convince gf to let me defecate in her mouth?
(12 October 2016)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home