Thursday 13 October 2016

I am not now and have never been an investor in any of his venture funds

Your comment has not yet been posted. Your comment could not be posted. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.
_

Naomi:
He quit the pot for a while but got a job where it was allowed so he started smoking again and then quit that job after he started doing harder drugs again.
(12 October 2016)

Naomi:
He s an addict and alcoholic and he lost one job because he was smoking pot with his dad (who got him started on his addiction with shrooms at 13) and with his mom who only deals with him if she needs money.
(12 October 2016)

Naomi:
Shaking me or pushing me and pulling my arms.
(12 October 2016)

Naomi:
In the beginning he wouldn t hit me, but he d put his hands on me.
(12 October 2016)

Naomi:
I ve been with him for 2 and a half years and I ve always felt like im walking on eggshells.
(12 October 2016)

Naomi:
He s had so many issues throughout his life that it s affected how he deals with people and how he deals with his emotions.
(12 October 2016)

Naomi:
I love my boyfriend more than I ve ever loved anyone I ve been with... but I m at the edge here.
(12 October 2016)

Jeannetta:
How to become sugar daddy pimp?
(12 October 2016)

Jeannetta:
I from foreign nation, i want to become sugar daddy pimp to sexy black girl.
(12 October 2016)

Annett:
How do some amazing people never have friends?
(12 October 2016)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home