Thursday 13 October 2016

These moods may secondarily affect cognition and interpersonal relationships

If autism is hyper-masculinization of the brain, it may help to think of BPD as characterizing hyper-feminization of the brain. Self-harm and suicidal behavior are common and may require inpatient psychiatric care. One night I successfully approached a knockout, the best looking girl in the entire venue.
_

Roxana:
He doesn't want to be with me because I love him so much and his feelings aren't as strong as mine.
(13 October 2016)

Roxana:
My boyfriend doesn't like that I have very strong feelings for him and I'm a very emotional person.
(13 October 2016)

Tierra:
Today in that same class she kept looking over her shoulder in my direction linger for a few seconds and then turn away.
(13 October 2016)

Tierra:
For example yesterday when we were working on a lab outside just about whenever I looked up I could see her looking at me, but then she'd turn away if I looked in her direction.
(13 October 2016)

Tierra:
In the past few days the same girl has tended to play with her hair an excessive amount when I'm around and tends to look at me during class.
(13 October 2016)

Leilani:
My roommate and I had been hanging out with some people and then all of the sudden my roommate would go and hangout with them without me and not tell me anything.
(13 October 2016)

Leilani:
We are 7 weeks into school and I basically lost the group I was hanging out with.
(13 October 2016)

Noemi:
He did urinate after ejaculating the first time that night.
(13 October 2016)

Lien:
Can a senior girl date a sophomore guy in highschool?
(13 October 2016)

Lien:
Like I'm genuinely concerned if he's just too young.
(13 October 2016)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home