Thursday 13 October 2016

Are they readily usable for things that players definitely find useful or enjoyable?

And is this a problem that game designers need to tackle, or game marketers? At least, we can infer that from the tens of millions of people playing these games on a regular basis. What is it about some games that makes IAP annoying, and tolerable or even appreciated in other games?
_

Jill:
Ex-Bestfriend wants to be friends again?
(13 October 2016)

Jill:
She really hurt me and said some really mean things during our conversion in June.
(13 October 2016)

Jill:
She created another account and messaged me that she saw that I followed her and then blocked and said she was really sorry and wanted to be my friend again.
(13 October 2016)

Jill:
But yesterday I was on social media and I accidently followed her and then I blocked her.
(13 October 2016)

Jill:
She texted me and told me that she hated me and never wanted to talk to me ever again and so did a mutual friend of ours.
(13 October 2016)

Jill:
So my best friend from 2nd grade dumped me in June on my birthday.
(13 October 2016)

Ivey:
What is nicest way to end things with a person you've been talking to?
(13 October 2016)

Ivey:
What is the nicest way, should I just let all contact stop if he does, should I just let him know I realize it's not the same and we can both move on.
(13 October 2016)

Ivey:
He is probably too nice to say it, although we both agree we are friends, his contacting me less hurts and I think maybe he should just stop all contact if he wants to.
(13 October 2016)

Ivey:
Since then, it hasn't been the same and he seems to be less excited to talk to me, less initiated contact and we don't talk as long.
(13 October 2016)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home