Thursday 13 October 2016

Think you can see yourself joining in on the fun?

As it happened, this past week also coincided with three more games-related company events. Fortunately, a domain extension like .GAMES makes the theme of the party fairly straightforward. Drinks were imbibed, side bets were made, and teamwork was fostered.
_

Shaunda:
How do I get a boy to like me?
(13 October 2016)

Shaunda:
I've liked him for a wile now and really want him to like me back or at least speak to me or be friends.
(13 October 2016)

Shaunda:
And on snapchat we don't even have a decent conversation and no ones aloud to know he spoke to me.
(13 October 2016)

Shaunda:
Right so there's this boy I like but he only speaks to me on snapchat and won't even look at me in school.
(13 October 2016)

Ninfa:
How come my gf thinks like this?
(13 October 2016)

Ninfa:
It makes me feel happy that I found a partner that I can share my body with, and my stuff with, etc. 4. If you were my gf, would you think I am attracted to you?
(13 October 2016)

Ninfa:
I really enjoy the intimacy that we share.
(13 October 2016)

Ninfa:
I love being affectionate with her) 3. Is it bad that I don't get horny in person when I am with her but she gets me horny whenever we text each other?
(13 October 2016)

Ninfa:
When we are intimate, I am never horny.
(13 October 2016)

Ninfa:
I always kiss her, cuddle with her, tongue kiss her, grab her butt, etc.
(13 October 2016)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home