Friday 14 October 2016

We had to let him know that this commitment has not been kept

Its World Annual Report 2015 outlines countries that oppress people through blasphemy and related laws. Many religious regimes persecute atheists and religious minorities. Just a few examples: Saudi Arabia has a law classifying atheists as terrorists. Iran represses atheists, Bahais, Sufis, Sunnis, Evangelicals, Shia dissidents, Erfan-e-Halghe and Zoroastrians.
_

Leandra:
Has she changed her mind or something else?
(13 October 2016)

Leandra:
She just asked me to come hang out with her.
(13 October 2016)

Leandra:
I saw this girl for 4 weeks and even asked her to be my gf but she said she didn't feel the same way, that was 2 weeks ago.
(13 October 2016)

Giuseppina:
Why did this girl touch my chest?
(13 October 2016)

Giuseppina:
We were at the McDonald's drive thru and she was pointing at what she wanted then put he hand down on my chest.
(13 October 2016)

Pansy:
How to hit on this girl next door who looks like Kim Kardashian?
(13 October 2016)

Pansy:
I want to kiss her all over the place (Yes even there) I'm not lame or nerd btw I play 3 different sports & I'm fit.
(13 October 2016)

Pansy:
She's fine as hell & she's got a big booty.
(13 October 2016)

Letty:
How to get closer with a female friend?
(13 October 2016)

Letty:
Im nervous to try to get with her though.
(13 October 2016)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home