Friday 16 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jama:
In fact, during one of these discussions a month ago, I brought this issue up with him and he insisted and promised he would stop doing it because it was hurting me... yet he went right back to doing just hours later and has continued since.
(14 August 2019)

Jama:
It's been the center of many, many discussions.
(14 August 2019)

Jama:
Now, first off, he is completely aware of my debilitating self-image issues and how insecure I am in my own skin.
(14 August 2019)

Jama:
Since getting together, I couldn't help but notice that he has liked, and continues to like, hundreds of lewd and suggestive photos of women on Instagram, as well as follow them.
(14 August 2019)

Jama:
I already know what you're thinking, but please hear me out.
(14 August 2019)

Kirsten:
What should I do about my BPD friend?
(14 August 2019)

Kirsten:
Then told a mutual friend he never wants me to talk to him again and blocked both of us.
(14 August 2019)

Kirsten:
He got triggered when i hung up on him after him cursed at me on the phone.
(14 August 2019)

Kirsten:
I thought he was flaking since he has a habit of it but he called in the middle of the day after ignoring all my calls to ask him if he's coming or not.
(14 August 2019)

Kirsten:
He blocked me after he faught me because I went ahead with our plans without him since he didn't respond when I tried to ask him when he's coming.
(14 August 2019)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home