Wednesday 7 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Page:
She's had a rough time with guy's in the past she's afraid of loosing him.
(5 August 2019)

Page:
My sister has been dating this guy for a while he's really nice also good looking too.
(5 August 2019)

Margherita:
Why does my girlfriend like being dominated?
(5 August 2019)

Margherita:
All other girls say they want to be leaders, etc.
(5 August 2019)

Margherita:
She even says she wants me to wear the pants in the relationship.
(5 August 2019)

Margherita:
It's weird, she likes me bossing her around, and even being super in control in bed and telling her what to do.
(5 August 2019)

Cyrstal:
Why cannot I talk to women around where I live?
(5 August 2019)

Cyrstal:
These guys are with these women, she relays anything you say to these guys.
(5 August 2019)

Cyrstal:
My sister proclaims to me that these women do this to her when she tries to befriend them and says they are snob.
(5 August 2019)

Dannielle:
Please rank both of them please?
(5 August 2019)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home