Thursday 1 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tracee:
But where I am now, I don't have any friends or family.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
I had to move interstate to get away and stay safe.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
I had massive amounts of debt that needed repaying, and so many physical and mental wounds that still haven't quite healed.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
I was in a really abusive relationship, and I managed to get away with nothing but the clothes on my back and my beloved pet birds.
(30 July 2019)

Brandon:
Where should I contact to find a guardian of my child?
(30 July 2019)

Brandon:
However, we do not know how to find a guardian because we are not Christian.
(30 July 2019)

Brandon:
Because I am an older mother and child at home.
(30 July 2019)

Brandon:
I am looking for a guardian of my child.
(30 July 2019)

Marilou:
Would I be able to love my child?
(30 July 2019)

Marilou:
Also, I'm not even a sociopath, amd I'm getting close to 30, I really want to have a child.
(30 July 2019)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home