Wednesday 14 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dannie:
This is just at home though, when she steps outside the home she'll cover herself with a tank top of course.
(11 August 2019)

Dannie:
The last few weeks have been really hot and my 11 year old daughter has been walking around in just a training bra, no shirt.
(11 August 2019)

Guadalupe:
Did I take the test too early? Am I pregnant?
(11 August 2019)

Guadalupe:
But still no period just cramps.
(11 August 2019)

Guadalupe:
So I was not ovulating (fertile). I took plan b a few hours after and my period was supposed to come August 7. I took a test August 5 and it came back negative.
(11 August 2019)

Guadalupe:
I had unprotected sex and he came in me July 14 and that was day my period ended.
(11 August 2019)

Sherrie:
Any tips for caring for a Tibetan singing bowl?
(11 August 2019)

Sherrie:
Some say striking it like a gong too many times can cause hairline fractures, is this true?
(11 August 2019)

Sherrie:
I recently got my first one and I want it to last.
(11 August 2019)

Elizabet:
He felt like he couldnt trust me.
(11 August 2019)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home