Thursday 8 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Latina:
Second is that I don t know if she s ready for a relationship, especially after this boyfriend situation.
(6 August 2019)

Latina:
Excluding the fact that she had known her boyfriend for 2 years before calling him a boyfriend.
(6 August 2019)

Latina:
But we pretty much know everything about each other.
(6 August 2019)

Latina:
First of which is that I ve only known her for a little over a month.
(6 August 2019)

Latina:
Now, I m starting to chatch feelings for this girl, but there are a few problems.
(6 August 2019)

Latina:
And at the end of the day, every one just goes home, and that s it.
(6 August 2019)

Latina:
We would hang out like we always do, have fun, laugh.
(6 August 2019)

Latina:
She was pretty normal to me actually.
(6 August 2019)

Latina:
She told me that, and she said things like, my boyfriend doesn t love me anymore, but she didn t seem that upset or anything.
(6 August 2019)

Latina:
Her boyfriend eventually told her that he has things in his life that are more important than love.
(6 August 2019)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home