Tuesday 27 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Nadia:
I have court order for divorce mediation before the final hearing?
(24 August 2019)

Nadia:
What to do if I feel that the mediator is putting pressure on me to sign the mediation agreement?
(24 August 2019)

Cris:
Am I being used or is she just a hoe?
(24 August 2019)

Cris:
Is she just playing with me because after the date she's just completely ignored me and I am really into her at this point but don't have a clue if that night meant anything to her.
(24 August 2019)

Cris:
I went on a second little date with this girl and we kissed and made out in her car and pretty much cuddled for a while.
(24 August 2019)

Toby:
How do some guys find cheating acceptable?
(24 August 2019)

Toby:
Me and all my friends make sure none of us cheat.
(24 August 2019)

Agnus:
Am I a spoiled little brat?
(24 August 2019)

Agnus:
I really wish to change to become a better person for myself and for the world.
(24 August 2019)

Agnus:
I have also led a quite sheltered life, and while I have some chores, I don't complete them all the time.
(24 August 2019)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home