Sunday 25 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lidia:
After work we went to grab a drink and had a really good time.
(22 August 2019)

Lidia:
She came to visit me at work, even though she was out with a friend.
(22 August 2019)

Lidia:
Now she is constantly sending me texts even at weird times like in the middle of the night like I am always on her mind or something.
(22 August 2019)

Lidia:
No communication for 4 days, I was away traveling, then she texts me about an inside joke in the middle of the night.
(22 August 2019)

Lidia:
She texted me the next morning and said was sorry for how she acted but she was embarrassed and drunk.
(22 August 2019)

Lidia:
We started talking about it, she said she was too drunk for this and we're better as friends than tried to go to bed but threw up.
(22 August 2019)

Lidia:
She got drunk, I took her home and she brought up us dating and how it didn't work out.
(22 August 2019)

Lidia:
On a night out with friends everyone told me she was clearly into me (based on her behavior), but is denying it.
(22 August 2019)

Lidia:
She said she was happy that our hangout wasn't awkward.
(22 August 2019)

Lidia:
She came back, we hung out and she seemed to be flirting with me.
(22 August 2019)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home