Monday 19 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rosina:
Yesterday I was walking to the gym and I saw her.
(16 August 2019)

Rosina:
Out of blue she acted all pissed with me and stopped talking to me, I did the same.
(16 August 2019)

Sheba:
Should my church protest outside a teacher's house for teaching evolution?
(16 August 2019)

Sheba:
My church is planning to protest outside the teacher's house until he starts teaching creationism.
(16 August 2019)

Sheba:
Our children's school is making them atheist by teaching them evolution.
(16 August 2019)

Gigi:
Pregnancy Time Frames?
(16 August 2019)

Gigi:
If today is the 16th August 2019 and this girl I know is 14 weeks pregnant, had sex on both the 29th April and 13th May this year does that mean she got pregnant from either one of those two intercourse sessions?
(16 August 2019)

Sixta:
My wife is 8 months pregnant and uses a wheelchair from a accident she had as a teenager , I gave her a 40lb bag of dog food to hold while?
(16 August 2019)

Sixta:
I pushed her and she acted like it was so difficult I don't think I did anything wrong did I?
(16 August 2019)

Roni:
Would it be rude if I asked a pregnant woman on the bus if she knows who the father of her unborn is??
(16 August 2019)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home