Thursday 19 January 2017

Based in large part on the work of researchers like Carol S

Make growth mindset an integral part of your math teaching practice. The power of believing that you can improve is one of the most important things you can model and teach for your students. Teaching math in terms of conceptual understanding. Acknowledge hurdles and frame them as learning opportunities.
_

Gita:
But lately I've been having spotting every once in awhile it's not bad it'll just be some when I go to the bathroom not in my underwear or anything except for last night after sex when I got home but the spotting has only happened like 3 times.
(15 January 2017)

Gita:
I am on the birth control pill and we use condoms most of the time or he'll just pull out which I know isn't a very good option.
(15 January 2017)

Gita:
Okay I am 16 and sexually active with my boyfriend.
(15 January 2017)

Alethia:
Why do we spank our kids on their behind s?
(15 January 2017)

Alethia:
What is the reason we do it there?
(15 January 2017)

Alethia:
I know some parents smack their kids hands, but the usual place to do it is on their behind.
(15 January 2017)

Alethia:
Does anyone know the history on why we spank our kids on their behind s?
(15 January 2017)

Maryam:
Could i be pregnant? i forgot my pill?
(15 January 2017)

Agustina:
Why does my dance teacher overlook me?
(15 January 2017)

Agustina:
Is there anything I can do to make myself stand out more when we are running the dance or in rehearsal?
(15 January 2017)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home