Sunday 7 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Arvilla:
My boyfriend and I?
(5 April 2019)

Arvilla:
Should i break up with him or else?
(5 April 2019)

Arvilla:
My boyfriend thinks I am too jealous with the other girls and he thinks I limit his life and freedom.
(5 April 2019)

Jennefer:
My sister has been violent towards her and cusses my mom out and my mom even allows my sister to disrespect her. and enables my sister to become abusive BUT for some reason, my mom is abusive towards me and my dad.
(5 April 2019)

Jennefer:
The only reason why is i think she is jealous of me. she is also abusive.
(5 April 2019)

Caridad:
The only reason why is i think she is jealous of me.
(5 April 2019)

Caridad:
I have helped her repeatedly for errands and chores.
(5 April 2019)

Caridad:
She IS jealous and I think she's very disgusting.
(5 April 2019)

Caridad:
She'll taunt you for not doing thigns but then try to STOP you from doing it.
(5 April 2019)

Caridad:
She would hound me for not having a job but then wants me home all the time. she would even say how me and my sister enver dated, even though I did date someone.
(5 April 2019)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home