Tuesday 16 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kourtney:
Should I just tell her I like her before we move away?
(15 May 2017)

Kourtney:
Do you think she'd be flattered or creeped out?
(15 May 2017)

Kourtney:
Hey so I like a girl and don't have the time to date her simply because exams are coming up soon and in a couple months we're moving far away from each other to university.
(15 May 2017)

Shemeka:
My Dad is Sleeping in his car?
(15 May 2017)

Shemeka:
I am tired of telling my Dad to come to my house but he keeps sending me texts with sad face like he wants me to keep begging and because of what I am going through in my own life i don't have the energy to beg him to make decisions for himself.
(15 May 2017)

Shemeka:
I told him to stay with me and my Husband, and my two children in our one bedroom three times but he keeps making excuses.
(15 May 2017)

Shemeka:
Recently my Dad and his wife lost their apartment.
(15 May 2017)

Sasha:
I know teenagers do this but is it normal for a 22 year old?
(15 May 2017)

Sasha:
She's literally talking to her non stop everyday.
(15 May 2017)

Sasha:
I'm really beginning to hate this friend.
(15 May 2017)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home