Thursday 29 September 2016

But Evans did indeed spend his teenage years playing Boogie Woogie

It might be a little difficult to imaging Bill Evans playing like Meade Lux Lewis, but in a way it does make sense. Not only that, but boogie is based on the blues, which Evans also acknowledged as being a wonderful way to get into jazz. It also makes sense when we reconcile this with how Evans formed his style.
_

Renata:
She laughs really loud and is really easy going.
(29 September 2016)

Renata:
She has freckles on her face and a nice figure and adorable smile.
(29 September 2016)

Renata:
She his really long blonde hair and blue gray eyes.
(29 September 2016)

Renata:
But we were never close until about a year ago and we got really close.
(29 September 2016)

Renata:
Her father is best friends with mine.
(29 September 2016)

Joi:
Is it weird I enjoy watching my younger brother have sex with my girlfriend?
(29 September 2016)

Joi:
I'm 26 and my girlfriend is 24 I have been watching my girlfriend have sex with my more endowed younger brother(19). When I watch I will masturbate to this sight.
(29 September 2016)

Aracelis:
I need help i have put my friend in a bad position help plz?
(29 September 2016)

Ina:
Should I kick my brother out of my house? He's 29 no job, no school, and plays games all day?
(29 September 2016)

Ina:
I figured maybe once he found a job we could move to a 3 bedroom but I don't see it..My mom is paying $500 for his side of the rent and buys his food.
(29 September 2016)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home