Friday 30 September 2016

A lot of questions were opened because of this and all of them were unanswered

That is why, McDonalds actually changed their recipe, but not one mainstream medium actually reported this publicly. At that process the best parts are eliminated. They also deny that they are changing the recipe because of the claims of Chef Jamie Oliver.
_

Jenna:
My bf doesnt add me in places like snapchat... Instagram.. Twitter.. Facebook.. Skype.. Because he thinks it isnt private.
(29 September 2016)

Gay:
Help why does bad stuff keep happening with every grl im with?
(29 September 2016)

Gay:
I m 25 and had female friends mostly few gf but each time something bad happenes even with my wife which I m separated now.
(29 September 2016)

Prudence:
I really like this girl and recently she told me in text my compliments mean a lot to her, Is there a chance she might like me or is she just being nice?
(29 September 2016)

Jude:
Today he screamed and i said i will change with you and he said yes change do it.
(29 September 2016)

Jude:
And my sister tells him each and every single thing about me.
(29 September 2016)

Jude:
He screams at me and startles me and he is 65 but has a gf my age and i feel really uncomfortable that he can even have sex with a girl his daughters age.
(29 September 2016)

Jude:
Then i went to an event from school and my sister forced my stupid dad to come with us... He isnt leaving me and i think he will rape me.
(29 September 2016)

Jude:
The guy whos so nice to me wanted to meet me and i told my sister and i didnt meet him in private i told him to meet my family.. My sister said your dad wont like it if a guy met us.
(29 September 2016)

Jude:
My stupid dad takes us out for drives and he says to me to sit in the car somewhere where he can constantly see me... Whats his problem?
(29 September 2016)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home